THE USB AOC FLEX series are active optical fiber hybrid cables that support USB 3.2 Gen 2 with data transfer rates up to 10Gbps. The cables are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 to support a wider range of devices. They are equipped with a male USB-A connector on one side and a USB-A female on the other side.
The thin cable build with a diameter of only 4.5mm and with a narrow bending radius of 20mm and slim connectors makes it easy to use and install anywhere.
No external power is needed as it draws its power from the connected USB port. The maximum power that can be transmitted to power USB peripherals is 5V with 900mA for a maximum 4.5W.
• USB 3.2 Gen2 support.
• Up to 10Gbps data transfer rate.
• Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
• Power to USB peripherals: Max 5V @ 900mA (4.5W).
• EMI and RFI protection. • Thin cable construction - 4.5mm diameter.
• Available in 5m, 7m, 10m and 15m lengths.