The The HDBase-T Classroom Kit is a multi-function AV system designed to provide HDMI video switching, system control, video extension and analog audio amplification, all in one convenient kit for classrooms and meeting spaces. The system consists of an HDBaseT transmitter wall plate with two HDMI inputs, a receiver with built in audio amplification and a simple wall plate control panel.
Audio and 4K video is transported over a single solid core CAT cable between the wall plate transmitter and the receiver. The wall plate control panel provides the customer with an easy to use control interface without use of programming. All power needed for the system is provided by the receiver.
Additionally, the receiver features a built-in web GUI for control. The WEB GUI also supports user and administrator privileges. A user login only provides the control page that can be reached from any device with a web browser
• Two HDMI inputs can be switched freely.
• HDMI video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0.
• Extends 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 signal up to 40m and 1080p@60Hz signal up to 70m via a single CATx cable.
• USB extension for interactive whiteboard connection.
• HDCP 2.2.
• Analog MIC/Line input.
• 2 x 20 Watt@4Ohm amplifier output.
• Customizable control panel, supports IR learning.
• Copy and load IR and RS232 control settings.
• WEB GUI control.