The EXT-H101L2-RX-HDBT is a fully 18G HDMI 2.0b compliant HDBaseT receiver. It receives HDMI audio, video as well as control up to 70m using a single Category 6A solid core cable (4K 60Hz 40m / 1080P 60Hz 70m) from a compatible HDBaseT transmitter. Supports HDMI 2.0b, HDR and HDCP 2.2.
The EXT-H101L2-RX-HDBT provides crystal clear HDR and full bandwidth 4K video in a compact formfactor. This receiver supports automatic downscaling from 4K to 1080P without refresh rate change for easier installation when mixing 4K and 1080P displays.
Support for bi-directional PoC allows for easy installation by applying power to either the transmitter or the receiver end.
- Compact formfactor
- Supports HDMI 2.0b, 4K@60 4:4:4, HDR, HDCP 2.2.
- 4K HDMI signal extension up to 40m, and 1080p is 70m.
- Supports 4K to 1080p auto downscaling.
- Supports CEC, IR, and RS232 pass-through.
- Supports bi-directional 24V PoC for simplified installations.