The TNET-ENC-C211-DA is an innovative encoder that builds on our H101-DA by adding the convenience of a USB-C port with 100W Power Delivery (PD).
The TNET-ENC-C211-DA is equipped with a host of features that make it ideal for streaming high-resolution content over a network. It supports 4K60 1G Ethernet with subframe latency, dual LAN ports with PoE+ pass-through, a USB host port, HDMI loop output, 2x2 CH Dante Audio and audio embedding/de-embedding.
"We are excited to introduce the TNET-ENC-C211-DA, which combines the power and flexibility of our other encoder with the convenience of a USB-C port with PD," said Johan Jakobsson, CSO of TiGHT AV. "This encoder is perfect for a wide range of applications, including live streaming, video conferencing, and professional AV systems."
The TNET-ENC-C211-DA is also easy to install and troubleshoot. It features a built-in LED display that provides information such as IP address, and it offers a variety of management and control options, including a built-in WEB UI, an open direct-control API, compatibility with Dante Control & DDM, and proprietary software for management and mass deployment.
- USB-C port with 100W PD
- 4K60 1G Ethernet with subframe latency
- Dual LAN ports with PoE/PoE+ pass-through
- VLAN tagging support
- USB host port
- HDMI loop output
- Audio embedding/de-embedding
- 2x2 CH Dante Audio break-in/out
- LED display for easy installation and troubleshooting
- Video Wall up to 16x16 with Mosaic configuration support
- USB 2.0 transport and routing/ Mouse Roaming in Video Wall mode
- Built-in WEB UI for configuration and setup
- Open direct-control API
- Compatible with Dante Control & DDM
- Proprietary software for management and mass deployment
The TNET-ENC-C211-DA is a perfect solution for a wide range of AV applications, including:
- Video conferencing
- Digital signage
- Live streaming